Monday, April 2, 2012

Check in #8

It would appear I've had a little hiatus from the blog. This wasn't planned. It's a case of random convergence of illness, a lack of any real news, busted scales and a general feeling of CBFness. Basically take the script of a really bad romantic comedy and replace the girl with bacterial infection. What a riot!

I... yes, as I've scribbled I have not been well. Which seems to be a common thread in my life any the moment. I honestly think I'm coming out of this infectious cloud that's been hanging on me, but knowing I've missed the Romp and yesterday's fun run from this thing has me pretty peeved.

That's the extent of the last 3 weeks then. Me being mopey and on the edge of depression. I'd have used "precipice" but that seems far too dramatic.

2/4/2012 - 87.6KG (on my mobile, don't know the shift)

- Sevy

No comments: